* L A S T U P D A T E D : 0 7 . 0 4 . 2 0 2 1 *
On the following pages you will find the latest information on all aspects of the club, we will aim to keep this updated as regularly as possible to limit any confusion surrounding current practices.
With that in mind, all members will be encouraged to abide by the following guidelines:
– All club visits (except gym visits between 11:15 and 16:00 Mon-Fri and 11:15 onwards at weekends) must be pre-booked via the booking area on our website.
– Members must wear a mask when entering and moving around the Club. Once in an area (pool, gym, squash court), face coverings may be removed.
– Please make all bookings through our online portal or by calling the club reception, we will not allow walk-ins to make bookings at reception.
– The club will be operating under a one-way system, meaning members must enter through the Main Reception door that leads to the rear car park, and exit through Changing Room 3 (directional signage will be displayed in club).
– If taking part in an outdoor class you will not need to check-in at reception, please head straight to the field to meet your instructor who will register your visit for you.
– Government guidelines on social distancing must be adhered to whilst attending the Club – please note the 2 metre rule still applies, in addition to the ‘Rule of Six’ – this goes throughout the Club
– New rules for using each area of the club must be followed (see specific pages for more details)
– Members can book two sessions/visits in one day, should one of those sessions be a Virtual Cycle class (speak to Membership for more information)
– We ask members to be courteous to our staff and other members at all times
– With the limitations currently placed on member usage we have decided to also restrict non-members from using the club at this time.
We appreciate that there are a lot of “Please don’t…” points here but these guidelines are very much in line with how the industry is operating right now. The safety of Members and Staff is our primary concern and we’re sure you understand that. Of course, we all hope that these measures will be able to be relaxed in due course.
We look forward to seeing you!
Our gym will be re-opened with slots available to be booked via the website. As one of the more ‘high risk’ areas of the club, extra care will be taken by our team to ensure that everyone can return to training in the best and safest environment. Invariably, this will involve great support and cooperation from all of you.
This will include:
– Pre-booking all gym visits in the morning and evening
– Using the gym on an ad hoc basis between 11:15 and 16:00 Monday to Friday, and from 11:15 onwards at the weekends.
– Arriving on time and ready to train
– Wiping down equipment after each use (please do not spray screens directly)
– Following guidelines for social distancing
– Not using your own sweat towels
– Bringing your own filled water bottle
If you arrive late for your session you will not be given extra time to complete your workout, you will need to finish your workout 10 minutes before the end of your booked session to allow for cleaning between sessions.
Please note that some items of equipment have been removed to enable us to comply with the 2m social distancing, this includes the single pulley lat-pull down, and the ab crunch machine.
As of Monday 12th April, Colets classes will be limited to outside or online sessions. This is in-line with guidance from UK Active and EMD UK. We will update all our members once we are in a position to return to indoor classes.
Classes must be pre-booked via our online booking system. We have set social distancing at 3 meters for inside classes.
Members can now attend more than one class – members will be able to book a Virtual Group Cycle in addition to one other class.
Members must come class-ready with a towel and their own water, if taking part in a class that requires a mat you will need to bring your own.
If taking part in an outdoor class you will not need to check-in at reception, please head straight to the field to meet your instructor who will register your visit for you.
Please avoid bringing any unrequired or bulky bags, equipment or valuables as this will take up space in the studios.
Can’t make your class? Please remember to cancel so it can be made available for someone else, no one likes missing a class that’s not full. All cancellations must be in line with our terms and conditions (under Studio).
The pool will be restricted to 12 users at a time, booked in advance, for sessions of a total of one hour to include entering and post-swim wash down. You will have a maximum of 40 minutes to complete your swim, sorry but to be fair to all we cannot let you overrun your booked time – even if you are late. Please visit the booking area on our website to book your swim. There are dedicated sessions available for family swimming with a maximum capacity of 12 in the pool, these will be bookable as one adult in groups of three from one household and must include at least one adult.
Initially, members will only be able to book one session at the Club per day. We have deliberately started with low numbers but we hope to be able to increase that once we are comfortable with the operation. Our pre-opening Safety Audit was perfectly satisfied that it is safe to use the pool with our proposed plans.
If taking part in a pool activity, you will need to arrive at the club ‘beach ready’ as lockers and changing facilities will not be available before classes or swim bookings. Space will be provided poolside to leave bags and towels, we recommend avoiding bulky bags and suggest leaving valuables at home. You may rinse off after but we ask that you dry off, change and leave after finishing your swim.
Swimming lessons at Colets will restart for Grade 1 and upwards from Monday 19th April. This is only for those who were previously doing group lessons at the Club.
Any enquiries for future participation in group lessons can contact KathyS@colets.co.uk. Should you wish to partake in a 1:1 lesson with one of our instructors, you should once again contact KathyS@colets.co.uk.
Squash will be returning to Colets. Much like lockdown, the phased re-opening will be guided by government advice. This means that all sessions must be pre-booked and we cannot accommodate walk-ins.
As of Monday 12th April, members will be limited to taking part in solo practice or having a lesson with a coach. Members of the same household are also able to play one another. Once there is an update or a change to the activities one can do on court, we will let our members know.
The following points must be adhered to and will help to keep all using the squash courts safe.
– Members must follow the one-way system
– All attendees must be dressed ready for court but will be expected to have a change of footwear (from outdoor shoes) so as not to damage the courts
– Members will get 40-minute bookings and we ask you then leave the court promptly to allow ample time between yourself and the next booking
– Please bring your own sweat towel and filled water bottle
Lockers and changing facilities are not available. Please leave any bags at the front of the court. We suggest leaving bulky bags at home so as not to affect your squash experience on court.
Please note that we cannot allow use of the gym or studios for stretching or warming up before playing, you may however use the field if you are happy to do so.
Welcome back to all our wonderful members!
We hope you’ve all been keeping fit and healthy (physically and mentally), and are keen to return to the Club on Monday 12th!
To confirm, all memberships will be unfrozen from Monday 12th April. We will once again be collecting Direct Debits from 6th May 2020, in-line with our usual collection. All annual memberships will be extended for the four months we have been closed – as with the first lockdown.
We are currently not accepting guests, we apologise for any inconvenience and will be reassessing this periodically.
If you have any specific questions before returning then don’t hesitate to contact us on 020 8398 7108.
If you do not feel ready to return to the club just yet please ask for the team on 020 8398 7108 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rejuvenate will be re-opening from Tuesday 13th April.
Please click here to make a booking or call 0208 398 7108, if we don’t answer then leave us a message and one of the team will get back to you.
You will need to complete a health declaration before each appointment and must update your health consultation from every three months, you can update forms and your personal details here.
If you are feeling unwell, have COVID symptoms or have been advised to self-isolate then please do not come to the club for any reason. We reserve the right to refuse to treat any client if we suspect they are unwell.
Please turn up on time for your treatment and enter the club through the main reception. We ask that if you arrive early that you wait outside until your appointment time. If you are late, we will not be able to do your treatment but you will still be charged.
A few points to help us make your appointment as smooth and enjoyable as possible:
– Please bring your own face mask- if you forget we have single use masks available for £1
– If you need something to drink then please bring your own
– Please only bring minimal personal items
– Please do not come straight from the gym or a class; you will need to be showered and ready for your treatment.
Due to government guidelines, some of our treatments will not be available upon re-opening. This includes teen treatments and facials; we hope to be able to introduce these as soon as possible.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please try to give at least 12 hours’ notice.
Unfortunately, we cannot tale walk-ins at this time.
If you have a voucher that expired during our closure, we will honour it until the 31st December 2021. You may also use the value of the voucher against other treatments we are currently offering.
We thank you for your understanding at this time.
Where can I find my login details?
If you never received your login details or if you cant find them then please contact the club on 020 8398 7108.
Where do I book classes and gym/pool/squash sessions?
You will need to visit the online booking portal, this can be found in the top right hand corner of the Colets website. Click here to go there now.
Please note to open up the club to as many members as possible, bookings are restricted to one per day.
How do I book a gym session?
You have two options; you can go to the online booking area on the website or you can call reception on 0208397108.
Can I train with a partner?
To begin with you will have to adhere to the government guidance on social distancing, this means you shouldn’t share equipment with someone from outside your household.
What should I bring with me?
You should arrive at the club ready to train, we suggest leaving any bulky or valuable items at home. You should bring a filled water with you but you don’t need to bring a sweat towel, please use the wipes and sprays available for cleaning down equipment.
Can I shower after my session?
The showers and changing rooms will be closed for the time being, so please shower and change at home.
What has changed in the gym?
Please ask a member of the gym team for an alternative exercise should you not be able to use a certain machine.
What has changed with squash bookings?
Not a lot really, you will be able to book online or at reception like before. Sessions are for 40 minutes, you will then need to leave the court cleaning the door handle behind you.
Where should I put my bag?
If you can, we would suggest leaving big bags at home and only bringing the necessities with you. Anything you do have with you should be left at the front of the court.
What should I bring with me?
You will need to come to the club ready to play, please bring a filled water bottle and your own sweat towels and sweat bands with you as we must ask you to refrain from wiping hands and arms on the walls. We also recommend wearing different shoes to travel to and from the club to those you will play in, this will protect your shoes and the courts.
Can I use the gym to warm up before my session?
With the current limits on booking you will not be able to use the gym and squash court on the same day, weather permitting you may wish to use the field for your warm up.
Will the pool be open?
The Pool will open when the club opens but will now have to be booked online or by phone.
Can I use the changing rooms/lockers?
We ask that you come ‘beach ready’ as we’re trying to keep changing room use to a minimum. You will be able to rinse off after your swim and change but please do everything else at home. Lockers will not be available but there will be a table on poolside for you to put your bag, with this in mind we suggest leaving bulky items and valuables at home.
Please click the following links to see the Risk Assessments carried out for individual areas of the club.