– The 6th of every month unless the 6th runs over the weekend in which case it will come out on the next working day
– Please contact our membership team to discuss this. Email us or call us on 020 8398 7108.
– Great news that you want to add you partner. Our membership team can organise over a quick phone call!
-Again, an easy fix please call our membership team to arrange this. Both annual and monthly memberships available.
-We do offer a freeze facility. You may freeze for a minimum of two months and maximum of six within a twelve-month period.
Monthly payers pay a £5 per month admin fee in their first year of membership. After you have made 12 full payment you may freeze free of charge as a loyalty reward. Freezes run in line with Direct Debit collections on the 6th of each month. They cannot be made retrospectively.
Annual paying members may freeze as above but with no admin charge. Dates for annuals will run in line with calendar months.
Please email to arrange this.
– As a Colets Member, you receive 20% off our beauty Salon, Rejuvenate and our on-site Hairdressers, The Cutting Room.
-To book classes, click here
– To create an account, click here, add in your email address and postcode. If you encounter any issues, please email us.
-If your child is old enough to own an email address, please let us know what it is. Once we have that information you can follow the above steps to create an account for your child.
-If your child doesn’t own an email address, please email us and we can set the account up for you.
-Once your child has an account set up, you can login into the booking portal as your child to make the bookings.
Junior members age 14 -17 can use the gym, pool, squash courts and attend classes marked with a red asterisk on the timetable. Access times are 6.30am with a last entry by 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 6.30 am to close Friday to Sunday.
Please note junior members may not sign in guests apart for under 14’s for the purpose of supervision in the pool.
-No, only over 18s.
-Yes we offer free tasters for our members with our squash coaches. Please email us to get booked in.
-Yes, our lovely reception team can get that booked in for you. Ask at the desk or phone ahead.
-Adult members (18+) may sign in a guest by either using a guest pass or paying the set fee. You will need to sign your guest in at reception.
Due to demand classes, guests may only book places on the day.
|ADULT GUEST PASS||£10.00||£15.00||£15.00||£10.00|
|JUNIOR GUEST PASS||£6.80||N/A||£15.00||£6.80|
|ADULT DAY PASS||£18|
|12 DAY PASS||£50|
Adults joining on an inclusive membership will have three guest passes assigned to their membership.
-Members must wear a mask when entering and moving around the Club. Once in an area (pool, gym, squash court), face coverings may be removed.
– Please make all bookings through our online portal or by calling the club reception.
– New rules for using each area of the club must be followed (see specific pages for more details)
– We ask members to be courteous to our staff and other members at all times
To find out more, please click here